- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
1 Town Head is a beautifully presented cottage resting in Longnor in Staffordshire, in the Peak District National Park.
The property has one king-size bedroom with a Smart TV and en-suite bathroom, sleeping a total of two guests.
There is also a kitchen/diner and a sitting room with a multi-fuel stove.
Outside, the cottage benefits from a private front lawn with picnic bench and an enclosed rear garden with a private lawned area and patio with secure bike storage and shared patio.
There is also roadside parking.
1 Town Head is the ultimate romantic escape for a pair in pursuit of a countryside retreat.
One king-size bedroom with Smart TV and en-suite Jacuzzi bath, separate walk-in shower, double basin, heated towel rail and WC. Kitchen/diner. Sitting room with multi-fuel stove
- Gas central heating and multi-fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x Smart TVs, WiFi and a selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking
- Private front blue slated area with rattan set
- Enclosed rear lawned garden with secure bike storage
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub within 0.1 miles
- Note: This property is accessed via a set of steps, and may unfortunately not be suitable for those less able
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Buxton 6 miles; Bakewell 9 miles.
The ultimate in “year-round” appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Longnor is a lovely village resting in the spectacular Peak District National Park, surrounded by sitting countryside on the Staffordshire Moorlands/Derbyshire border. The village hosts two pubs, a shop, a Post Office, café and a fish and chip shop, providing all you could need and more from a self-catered say, as well as a beautiful church. Visit the spa town of Buxton with its array of historic delights, or spend a day in Bakewell or even Alton Towers! There's so much to explore around Longnor.