- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
The lovely hamlet of Bottomhouse is home to this stunning 18th century barn conversion.
Situated on the edge of a large courtyard, this property enjoys splendid views across open countryside.
Full of character, the living, kitchen and dining areas are open plan making this a spacious and welcoming space.
There is a large, well-equipped kitchen with a fabulous range cooker, and the dining area has an impressive solid oak dining table and chairs.
The large living space has a wood burner and a spiral staircase, giving the room added charm and character.
There are four beautiful bedrooms, two with en-suites, a magnificent ground floor wet room, and a whole host of other impressive features making this an outstanding property for a family or group of friends.
Four bedrooms: 1 x large family with double & 3 single beds with en-suite shower, basin, WC, 1 x 4' double, 1 x large family with double bed & 3 single beds with en-suite shower, basin, WC, 1 x adult bunks, 1 x single sofa bed on spacious landing. Large ground floor wet room with shower, basin, WC. Large living area with solid oak flooring, quality kitchen, solid oak dining table & chairs (seats 16). Sitting area with woodburner, French windows & spiral staircase. Note: One of the family rooms can be accessed via internal steps or external staircase. Note: High heels must not be worn on the oak flooring.
- Electric heating with woodburner
- Gas range, electric oven, microwave, American-style fridge/freezer, wine cooler, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD
- Fuel, power & initial supply for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot & highchair
- Large, enclosed garden with patio, furniture & gas BBQ
- Hot tub available at charge of £150 per week or short break, payable direct to owner
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub & restaurant 5 mins walk
- Note: Mobile Phone, Data Roaming and TV reception is good at this property
- Note: No stag parties allowed at this property
- Note: Max 15 people including infants
- Note: This property is unable to accept any wedding parties
- Note: 4G, Mobile Phone, Data Roaming and TV reception is good at this property
Please note: The number of people occupying this property should not exceed the number stated on the Holiday Confirmation. If you wish to invite additional guests, this must be agreed by the owner in advance.
Note: No stag parties allowed at this property.
Hot tub available at charge of £150 per week or short break, payable direct to owner
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Leek 6 miles; Ashbourne 9 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Situated between Leek and Ashbourne, Ipstones is an attractive rural village on the western fringes of the Peak District in lovely moorland countryside. The village has a general store, post office and some public houses that serve food. The countryside of the surrounding area offers some excellent walking opportunities, with miles of moorland hikes and woodland trails, Dovedale, the Churnet Valley and The Manifold Valley are all close by. The National Trust properties of Lyme Park and the Ilam estate, Chatsworth House and Park and Blackbrook Zoological gardens (home to Britain's largest bird collection) are just a few of the attractions close to Ipstones. Its central location to so many attractions make this a fabulous base to enjoy the region at any time of year, and provides a perfect setting for a family holiday.