- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Alveton is a large, semi detached stone property conveniently located just a five minute walk from Alton Towers in the Staffordshire village of Farley.
With two twin bedrooms and two doubles, one of which has a double sofa bed and ensuite, along with a separate family bathroom, this cottage can sleep ten people in luxury.
The rest of the accommodation is made up of an open plan living area with a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area and a sitting room with a woodburner and patio doors to the garden.
The garden contains a patio with outdoor furniture and a barbecue as well as there being plenty of off road parking.
Alveton is an ideal cottage for everyone, whether you spend your time on the rides at Alton Park or discovering the nearby Peak District National Park.
Four bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with TV, 1 x double with TV, double sofa bed and en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 2 x twin.Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area, woodburner and patio doors to courtyard
- Electric central heating with woodburner in sitting area
- Power and starter pack for woodburner included in rent
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview
- Cot and highchair provided, stair gates can be supplied on request
- Towels and bed linen provided
- Private enclosed patio with garden furniture
- Shared use of large lawned area
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 miles and Pub 1 mile
- Note: This property offers short breaks all year round
- Note: No stag or hen parties, or similar at this property
- Note: Check-in time 4pm
- Note: Property is a 5-minute walk from the pay gates of Alton Towers enabling guests to pop in and out of the park
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £250.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
FARLEY NEAR ALTON TOWERS
Ashbourne 12 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The village of Farley consists of a small scattering of cottages and farms on the Alton Towers estate. Alton Towers has rides and attractions aimed at everyone, including white knuckle rides, Toyland for the younger guests, boating on the lake, magnificent gardens and rides on the cable car. Nearby, the market town of Ashbourne features an array of antique stores and a choice of pubs and restaurants. Attractions like Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, Dovedale, and the Derbyshire Villages of Ilam, Hartington and are also within easy reach.