- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Heythrop is a large, semi detached stone property conveniently located just a five minute walk from Alton Towers in the Staffordshire village of Farley.
With one twin bedroom and four doubles, and ensuite facilities as well as a family bathroom, this cottage can sleep ten people in luxury.
The rest of the accommodation is made up of an open plan living area with a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area and a sitting room with a woodburner and patio doors to the garden.
The garden contains a patio with outdoor furniture and a barbecue as well as there being plenty of off road parking.
Heythrop is an ideal cottage for everyone, whether you spend your time on the rides at Alton Park or discovering the nearby Peak District National Park.
Five bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with TV, 1 x double with TV and en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x double with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double with built-in wardrobes, 1 x twin. Two bathrooms with bath, shower over, basin and WC (one on ground floor). Spacious open plan living area with well-equipped kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner and patio doors to garden.
Due to rule of 6, the prices for this property have been reduced inline with a smaller party from the 14th September- 30th November
- Electric central heating with woodburner in sitting area
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 4 x TVs with Freeview, surround sound DVD, radio/CD, WiFi, library of books/games/DVDs
- Patio with garden furniture
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 1 mile
- Alton Towers 5 mins walk
- Note: No stag or hen parties, or similar at this property
- Note: Check-in time 5pm
- Note : Property is within ten minutes walk from the pay gates of Alton Towers enabling guests to pop in and out of the park
- Note: This property is being deep cleaned and undergoing refurbishment
- Please note: For bookings made after the the 16.7.20 there is a £250 bond on this property.
Note: This property is being deep cleaned and undergoing refurbishment
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £250.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
FARLEY NEAR ALTON TOWERS
Ashbourne 12 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The village of Farley consists of a small scattering of cottages and farms on the Alton Towers estate. Alton Towers has rides and attractions aimed at everyone, including white knuckle rides, Toyland for the younger guests, boating on the lake, magnificent gardens and rides on the cable car. Nearby, the market town of Ashbourne features an array of antique stores and a choice of pubs and restaurants. Attractions like Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, Dovedale, and the Derbyshire Villages of Ilam, Hartington and are also within easy reach.