- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This barn is a superb detached conversion in the rural hamlet of Farley on the Alton Towers estate.
Hosting five bedrooms; two doubles, a twin, a triple bunk and a ground-floor triple bunk, along with a bathroom and two ground-floor shower rooms, this property can sleep up to 12 guests.
There is a kitchen/diner, a utility and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
To the outside, there is a large mature gardens with furniture, whilst ample off-road parking is available.
This is the perfect property for a family to get together and to enjoy all that the Peak District has to offer.
Five bedrooms: 2 x doubles, 1 x twin, 1 x triple bunk with double and single, 1 x ground-floor triple bunk with double and single. Bathroom with roll-top bath, basin & WC. Two ground-floor shower rooms with shower, basin & WC. Kitchen/diner. Utility room. Sitting room with woodburning stove
- Oil central heating and woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher
- 4 x TVs with Freeview, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Starter pack for woodburner inc in rent
- Cot and highchair provided, stairgates can be supplied on request
- Ample off-road parking
- Large mature gardens with garden furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1.7 miles & pub 0.8 miles
- Note: There are open tread stairs, please see photos
- Note: This property does not accept hen/stag parties or similar
- Note: The window in the downstairs bedroom is a floor to ceiling static window and not an opening patio door
- Note: Check-in 4pm
- Note: Property is within ten minutes walk from the pay gates of Alton Towers enabling guests to pop in and out of the park
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £250
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £250.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
FARLEY NEAR ALTON TOWERS
Ashbourne 12 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Located on the Alton Towers estate, Farley is a historic village that is made up of traditional farms and cottages spread throughout the estate. The theme park has many attractions and activities for all ages. There are magnificent gardens and a boating lake as well as the exciting rides for the brave at heart. Ashbourne is a lovely town only 12 miles from Farley and has a variety of shops and restaurants. The town is full of character and has charming cobbled alleys to explore and a host of antique shops for the avid collector. The Peak District National Park is a fantastic attraction with historic houses and country parks in reach.