- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Sycamore Cottage is a cosy property close to the village green and pub serving good food, in the village of Foolow in the Peak District National Park.
There is a double room and a twin room upstairs, and two shower rooms, one of which is downstairs.
There is also a small kitchen, and a sitting room with dining area and electric fire.
Outside, there is off road parking on the drive, and a large cottage garden with an unenclosed pond (children and pets to be supervised!).
With the Peak District National Park surrounding you, and the cosy village pub on the doorstep, Sycamore Cottage makes a great family base.
Note: No children under 5.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned garden with patio, furniture and unfenced pond
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 2 miles, pub 1 min walk
- Note: This property is not suitable for children under 5
- Note: Children and pets must be supervised at all times due to unfenced pond, which has a depth of 5' 6"
- Note: Check in 4pm
Note: This property is not suitable for children under 5.
About the location
Eyam 2 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The small village of Foolow is in the Peak District National Park, only two miles from the village of Eyam. Foolow has a pub serving good food, and an attractive village green. Eyam is home to Eyam Hall, with craft shops and a tearoom. Bakewell, a market town with good range of amenities, is 5 miles away.