- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Lucky Cottage is a charming stone-built terraced cottage situated in the hamlet of Foxt, in the Churnet Valley in the Staffordshire moorlands and can sleep four people.
The cottage has a king-size double bedroom, a double bedroom, a bathroom, a ground floor basin and WC, a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with a woodburner.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and an enclosed, lawned garden with patio and furniture.
Lucky Cottage is a wonderful base for exploring the Staffordshire area.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x double. Bathroom with roll-top bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner stove
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Range cooker with electric ovens and gas hob, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car, additional roadside spaces at the end of the steep lane
- Enclosed garden with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets, no smoking and no children
- Shop 2 miles, pub 7 mins walk
- Note: This property accepts adults only does not accept anyone under the age of 18
- Note: This property may not be suitable for people with limited mobility
****This property accepts adults only, does not accept anyone under the age of 18. ***
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £250.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Leek 9 miles; Ashbourne 11 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Foxt is a scattered hamlet that is situated in the beautiful Staffordshire moorlands, set in the Churnet Valley and on the edge of the Peak District National Park. Foxt benefits from an excellent village pub which serves good food and a variety of real ales. This hamlet is a wonderful base for those wanting to discover the picturesque area of the Peak District.