- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
5 Vicarage Lane is a terraced cottage in the Peak District village of Hayfield near to Glossop.
The cottage sleeps four people and has two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The cottage also contains a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a woodburner.
Outside is roadside parking and a patio garden with outdoor furniture.
Perfect for discovering the Peak District and the Pennine Way, 5 Vicarage Lane is a lovely family holiday cottage.
Two double bedrooms. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, small selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking for 1 car
- Bike storage in padlocked shed
- Rear patio garden with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 3 mins walk
- Note: A shared walkway runs behind the row of terraces for access by all residents
- Note: No cats.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Chapel-en-le-Frith 4 miles; Glossop 5 miles; Buxton 8 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The village of Hayfield is situated on the north western edge of the Peak District National Park. Edale â€“ the start of the Pennine Way - is only a few miles away and the village has a selection of pubs, cafes and restaurants.