- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Old Smithy is a lovely brick built barn conversion in the village of Hollington and has been converted with style and elegance to provide comfortable holiday accommodation.
The open plan living area has a well-equipped kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
The bedrooms consist of a super king-size double with en-suite freestanding bath and a twin with en-suite shower.
A front patio outside makes The Old Smithy an ideal base to explore this lovely area.
Two bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 3D TV with Freeview, CD, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Gravelled area with furniture and BBQ across yard
- Sorry no smoking
- One well behaved dog welcome
- Shop 2 miles
- Pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Owner may be able to supply breakfast pack by prior arrangement, contact owner for more details
- Note: Two steps down from living area to twin bedroom
- Note: This property has a refundable good house keeping bond of £100.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ashbourne 6 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The charming village of Hollington is in the south of the Peak District, and is mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086. It is a collection of traditional cottages and farmhouses surrounded by rolling countryside and offers a number of hostelries that serve fine food and ales. Nearby is the lovely town of Ashbourne, home to some wonderful examples of Georgian architecture and interesting cobbled streets and alleyways, Ashbourne itself has a good selection of restaurants and a variety of shops, including a number of antique stores. The Dove and Manifold Valleys are close by and have many outdoor pursuits on offer including walking and cycling, but for a different kind of excitement Alton Towers is a 25 minute drive away. A great holiday spot.