- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This charming, detached house is situated in the hamlet of Swanwick on the edge of the Peak District National Park, just eight miles from Matlock.
Set back from the main road, the property offers a comfortable, spacious touring base for up to five visitors.
Boasting traditional furnishings and a conservatory overlooking the patio and rear garden - ideal for summer barbecues â€“ the property has three bedrooms and makes a wonderful home from home for a family or a group of friends.
The local amenities are within easy driving distance, whilst many scenic walking routes can be reached from the house itself.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with pantry. Sitting room with flame-effect electric fire and dining area. Conservatory.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Gas cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, video, DVD, WiFi, stereo/CD player/radio, library of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned garden with patio area, garden furniture and BBQ
- Children's recreational area 300m away
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk. Please note this property is for holiday makers only and not available for working parties- thank you.
About the location
Matlock 8 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Situated in the parish of Alfreton is the small hamlet of Swanwick, located just a few miles from the main motorway links and on the very edge of the Derbyshire Dales. With good access to the scenic countryside and excellent walking trails, as well as the market town of Alfreton - named after Alfred the Great - the area is popular with visitors and provides a good base for exploring the Peak District. Matlock, set in the beautiful wooded gorge of the River Derwent, has been attracting visitors to the area since the installation of a spa there in the late 17th Century. With a selection of excellent restaurants and traditional pubs as well as attractions such as Gulliver's Kingdom and the Peak District Mining Museum, visitors will be spoiled for choice. Visitors can enjoy wonderful days out to Chatsworth House, take the cable car ride at the Heights of Abraham, enjoy a picnic by Carsington Lake or explore the lively market town of Bakewell.