- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Swallows Barn is a detached cottage, next to a working farm, in open countryside, in Litton Slack near Cressbrook village in Derbyshire.
The cottage sleeps two people in a first floor king-size double bedroom.
There is also a shower room on the first floor with shower, basin and WC, as well as a ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
The living accommodation comprises a kitchen, dining room and a sitting room with woodburning stove and access to the outdoor patio area with furniture.
There is also off road parking for two cars.
With wonderful countryside views to enioy and lovely Peak District towns and villages to explore nearby, Swallows Barn makes a great base for a holiday in the country.
One king-size double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking
- Patio area to front of cottage with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Please note: no phone reception at property due to location but can get signal by parking space
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Tideswell 3 miles; Bakewell 4 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers and wooded dales.
Cressbrook is a village on the River Wye, home to a mill built in the 18th century by Richard Arkwright. A footpath upstream of Cressbrook Mill leads to Water-cum-Jolly, a river gorge with limestone cliffs ideal for walking and rock climbing. Cressbrook is on the Monsal Cycle Trail and there is also a good pub in the nearby village of Litton, which serves food. Tideswell, Bakewell and the Spa town of Buxton are all within easy reach.