- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Bellamour End Cottage is a sweet semi-detached country cottage lying next door to the owner on the outskirts of Rugeley, Staffordshire.
Hosting three bedrooms; a king-size, and two twins, along with a bathroom and a separate WC, this property can sleep up to six guests.
There is a kitchen/diner, a dining room, and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
To the outside there is off-road parking for three cars along with a gravelled area with a hot tub and seating.
Stay at Bellamour End Cottage and enjoy this peaceful farm setting with your family.
Three bedrooms: 2 x king-size, 1 x twin. Bathroom with roll-top bath, walk-in shower, basin and separate WC. Kitchen/diner. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburning stove
- Electric central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer, WiFi, Smart TV complete with Netflix, Now TV and Apple TV
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for three cars
- Gravelled area with seating
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop within 1.9 miles, pub within 0.7 miles
- Note: This property lies next door to the owner's home on their smallholding which includes sheep and chickens roaming freely on the lawn.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Handsacre 3.5 miles, Hill Ridware 4 miles, Lichfield 7.9 miles
Easily accessible to other regions, such as Cheshire and Derbyshire, Staffordshire combines the best of surrounding natural beauty and ancient market towns. Enjoy its county town Stafford and Perfect for family holiday's with the thriving amusement park o
Rugeley is a market town lying in the diverse county of Staffordshire, close by to the Cannock Chase Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, it provides a gateway to a wealth of beautiful countryside landscapes, as well as within reach of the wonderful Peak District National Park. Discover a host of amenities from your favourite well-known restaurants, to some charming local pubs and several shops to purchase all the ingredients for some home-cooked meals in your self-catered cottage.