- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
The Old Robin Hood is a wonderful 17th century, Grade II listed detached cottage situated 0.7 miles from the village of Holmesfield, ten miles from Sheffield on the edge of the Peak District National Park.
This cottage sleeps fifteen people in five bedrooms, set over the ground and first floors with a mix of king-size doubles and twins, many with additional pull-out beds, together with a bathroom with roll-top bath.
The cottage also has a kitchen with breakfast bar, a sitting room with dining area and woodburner and a games room with pool table.
Outside there's ample off road parking and a lawned garden with patio, hot tub and furniture.
The Old Robin Hood is a beautiful retreat for a family or group of friends.
Five bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with pull-out single bed, 1 x ground floor king-size double with pull-out single bed, 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin with two pull-out single beds, 1 x ground floor twin with pull-out single bed. Bathroom with roll-top bath, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar. Sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove. Games room with pool table and table football.
- Geothermal underfloor heating throughout with woodburning stove
- Electric range cooker, microwave, fridge, fridge/freezer in games room, washer/dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, DVD, Bluetooth speaker, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Ample off road parking
- Bike storage
- Lawned garden with patio, gravelled area, hot tub, furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome, to be kept in the kitchen or games room only
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pubs 1 mile
- Note: Property next to a B road, some road noise can be heard when outside
- Note: There’s two steps up to sitting room and a further two steps up to the dining area, as well as steps in the garden.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Chatsworth House 6 miles; Bakewell 10 miles.
The ultimate in “year-round” appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Holmesfield is a small village situated on a high peak between Bakewell and Sheffield, on the edge of the Peak District National Park. Surrounded by countryside and deep valleys, the village has traditional old houses, interesting manors, a village hall and the church of St Swithins, built in 1826. There are many local amenities; the area boasts eight pubs and a number of fine restaurants, and is ideally located for exploring the area.