- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
3 Coach House Mews is a semi-detached mews property in the spa town of Matlock Bath.
There is a ground floor king-size double with an en-suite wet room, and on the second floor, a twin room, single room with additional pull out bed, and a family bathroom.
The first floor has an open plan living area, with a fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area, and glass-fronted access to the decked area outside.
There is off road parking for one car, with additional roadside parking often available.
With theamenities of Matlock Bath on the doorstep, and the rest of the Peaks within easy reach, 3 Coach House Mews makes a lovely Peak District base.
Over three floors.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor king-size double with en-suite wet room with shower, basin and WC, 1 x 2nd floor twin (zip/link, can be made up as king-size double on request), 1 x 2nd floor single with additional pull-out bed (suitable for child/small adult only, limited space in room when pull-out bed is in use). 2nd floor bathroom with bath, shower, basin and WC. 1st floor open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, radio/iPod dock, WiFi, books
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Additional parking in public car park 2 mins walk away, permit from owner charged at £23.80 per week or £10.20 for 3 days
- Outdoor decked area with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 min walk
- Closest grocery store in Matlock which is 2 miles away.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Matlock 1 mile; Bakewell 9 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The spa town of Matlock Bath sits in the gorge above the River Derwent, surrounded by woodland and rocky cliffs. Matlock Bath was popular as a spa town in the 1800s, and was also 'the cradle of the industrial revolution'. Amenities include shops and pubs. Close by are Matlock, Carsington Water, Chatsworth and the Derwent Valley.