- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
This charming cottage is set in the grounds of the owner's home and is a delight.
It is furbished to a high standard and offers bright and welcoming accommodation.
There is a beautiful south facing garden with a patio area, barbecue and furniture in which to enjoy this lovely spot.
The kitchen is well equipped and there is a dining area between the kitchen and sitting room, which is a cosy, bright and airy room with doors leading to the delightful patio.
All of this combines to make this an ideal property from which to explore this stunning area.
One double bedroom (can be made into twin on request). Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Well-equipped kitchen. Sitting room with electric fire, sofa bed, dining area and French doors to patio garden.
- Electric central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV, DVD player, radio/CD player, small library of books/games/DVDs
- All fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Rear garden with patio area, garden furniture & BBQ
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shop 8 mins walk, pub 20 mins walk
- Note: Moderately steep stairs in property, please take care
- Note: Property is situated next to the A52 and may be subject to traffic noise.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ashbourne 1 mile.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The scattered little village of Clifton is set in the midst of some outstanding scenery towards the southern end of the Peak District National Park, one mile from Ashbourne. Clifton has a local store with post office, a friendly pub, cricket club and golf course. Nearby Ashbourne offers more amenities such as restaurants, pubs and shops including several antique shops for the avid collector. There are excellent opportunities for walking and cycling and Carsington Water has a host of water sports on offer. The Dove and Manifold Valleys are beautiful places to explore and for the adventurous and young at heart there is Alton Towers close by. With all this and more on offer in the area, Clifton is a fabulous base for a great holiday.