- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Stoneycroft Barn is a detached stone built barn conversion situated on the edge of the quiet village of Midhopestones.
This cottage sleeps eight people and has four bedrooms consisting of one double with an en-suite shower room, two twins and double, as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has a well-equipped kitchen and a sitting room with dining area.
Outside there is off road parking for 2 cars and an enclosed front garden with patio, furniture and BBQ.
Stoneycroft Barn is a perfect holiday home for families and friends who wish to explore the Peak District National Park.
Four bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin, 1 x double. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and central woodburner-effect gas fire.
- Oil central heating with underfloor heating on the ground floor and gas fire in sitting room
- Electric range-style oven and hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 5 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, selection of books, games and DVDs, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed front garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 4 miles.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Holmfirth 10 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The small rural village of Midhopestones offers stone built cottages and a pub set close to the Peak District National Park. There are many bridleways and footpaths nearby with the â€˜Last of the Summer Wine' village of Holmfirth 10 miles away. There are many attractions and places to visit in the Peak District, which will suit all tastes.