- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Hartcliffe View is a detached house in the small Yorkshire village of Millhouse Green on the edge of the Peak District National Park.
The house sleeps fifteen people and has seven bedrooms, three with en-suites and a family bathroom.
Also included in the accommodation are a fitted kitchen, a dining room, a reception room, a sitting room with gas fire and a games room.
Outside is plenty of off road parking, an enclosed rear patio and an enclosed garden with football pitch.
Perfect for discovering South Yorkshire and the Peak District, Hartcliffe View is a superb family-sized holiday home.
A large, fully decorated Christmas tree is provided in the house from the end of November till the first week in January
Over three floors. Seven bedrooms (six with FreeSat TV/DVD and ground floor twin has Smart TV only): 1 x super king-size double with en-suite double Jacuzzi bath, separate double rain shower, double basins, WC, walk-in wardrobe and cot, 1 x family room with 1 king-size double and 1 single with en-suite rain shower, basin and WC, 1 x four poster king-size double, 1 x king-size double, 1 x double with reclining and massage function, 1 x 2nd floor double with balcony and en-suite freestanding bath, basin and WC (can also be used as a shared bathroom through games room access), 1 x ground floor twin. Bathroom with corner bath, separate rain shower, double basins and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar, dining area and TV. Utility. Dining room. Reception room. Sitting room with HD TV and gas fire. Second floor large games room with sitting area, TV and balconies.
- Gas underfloor heating with gas fire and solar panels for electricity
- Four electric ovens and gas hob, microwave, fridge, fridge/freezer with ice maker/filtered water, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 10 x TVs (9 with FreeSat, including 70" Ultra HD TV with Sky+ family package, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema), on demand and catch up TV and PlayStation 3 in sitting room and Smart TV in ground floor twin, Sky Fibre super fast Broadband (WiFi), selection of books, board games, PlayStation 3 games and DVDs, gun safe
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- 1 x full sized Cot, 1 x travel cot, 3 x highchairs and 1 x stairgate
- Games room with full size pool table, table football and table tennis.There is also a children's/toddlers soft play area (to be erected by guests) in the property
- Off road parking for 10 cars
- Enclosed rear patio with furniture for 15 people, coal BBQ and large enclosed garden with football pitch
- Four well-behaved pets welcome on ground floor and off furniture only - 1 x dog bed and 1 x bowl provided
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 2 mins walk
- Community tennis court 150 meters away and free to use for guests during opening hours
- Note: No stag, hen or similar parties
- Note: Check-in 4pm
- Note: Hot tub hire - £255.00 per week and £195.00 per weekend, catering and personal chef, Wine tasting, Cocktail Classes (Mixology) and Whisky tasting - as well as an array of other private activities such as Archery, Laser Clay Pidgeon shooting etc
- and evening entertainment (Fun Casino, Murder Mystery) can be provided at additional cost and upon prior arrangement with the owners, please pay the owner direct for these facilities
- Note: This property has won a silver Sykes Gem award in 2017, for 'Best for Large Groups'
Please note: The number of people occupying this property should not exceed the number stated on the Holiday Confirmation. If you wish to invite additional guests, this must be agreed by the owner in advance.
Please contact the owner directly regarding payments for the hot tub or personal chef facility- thank you.
Please note: No stag, hen or similar parties.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Penistone 2 miles; Holmfirth 7 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Millhouse Green is a small village on the north eastern edge of the Peak District National Park surrounded by moorland and many bridleways andfootpaths. The village of Holmfirth is close by and there is easy access to Sheffield, Leeds, York and even the Yorkshire Dales National Park.