- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Spingle Barn is a spacious, detached, stone built cottage on a working farm in the village of Monyash near to Bakewell in the Peak District.
The cottage has four double bedrooms (one with two extra single beds) all with ensuites, as well as a family bathroom, making it suitable for ten people.
The cottage also contains a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for four cars and a courtyard garden with outdoor furniture.
With features suitable for disabled guests and the whole of the Peak District to discover, Spingle Barn is a fabulous cottage in a glorious location.
Four bedrooms with a 43" Smart TV (super king-size double can be twin by prior arrangement): 1 x super king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor super king-size double with en-suite wet room with shower, basin and WC with wheelchair access, 1 x ground floor super king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x family room with 1 super king-size double and 2 singles (on request) with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with New Stainless Steel Appliances and New Grundig Laundry equipment. Utility. Sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove. Galleried landing area. Secure Bike storage for up to 12 bikes.
- Underfloor central heating, additional electric heaters in bedrooms and bathrooms
- Lounge with Clearview 650 log burning stove. Stainless steel pyrolytic oven and combi grill, 5 burner gas hob, stainless steel full size dishwasher, stainless steel American style fridge freezer with ice and water dispenser
- Utility room with Grundig large load washing machine and Grundig heat pump tumble dryer, Lounge; 55" TV with Freesat HD, bluray DVD player, Sonos voice control speaker with Amazon music, touchscreen computer, high speed wifi, phone with free local calls, safe
- All bedrooms have 43" smart tvs with Google assistant.Enclosed garden with secure bike storage for up to 12 bicycles, fire pit,gas barbecue, seating
- Electric vehicle charging point
- Logs, power and starter pack inc Bed linen and towels provided
- Private off road parking for up to 8 cars
- EV charging point
- Spacious garden with seating, barbecue and fire pit.Two well behaved dogs by arrangement
- Games room with pool table, table tennis, board games, dart board and log burning stove. No smoking Shop 3 miles Pub 2 mins walk Check in 4pm..
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bakewell 4.5 miles; Buxton 8 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Monyash is a village in Derbyshire in the Peak District National Park. There is a village pub. The market town of Bakewell is 5 miles away and offers a selection of shops, restaurants and pubs. Bakewell is situated within the Peak District National Park and is ideal for exploring this region.