- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Woodside Barn is a detached barn conversion situated in the village of Mugginton, close to the hamlet of Hulland Ward, near Carsington Water, Ashbourne and the Peak District National Park.
This cottage sleeps five people in three bedrooms, consisting of one zip/link super king-size double, a double and a single room, as well as a bathroom and ground floor shower room.
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with woodburning stove.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars, an enclosed gravelled garden with patio, furniture and barbecue and use of the owner's field.
Woodside Barn is an excellent base for a cottage holiday in the Peak District area.
Three bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with underfloor heating and woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Enclosed gravelled garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Shared use of field
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub opposite
- Note: Field is not fully enclosed
- Note: There is a late check-out fee at property if not checked out by 10AM.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Carsington Water 2.5 mile; Ashbourne 5 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The hamlet of Hulland Ward located at the southern end of the Peak District is made up from a number of smaller hamlets including Hulland Moss, Hulland Upper and Nether Biggin, and is comprised of a scattering of traditional brick built cottages, old farmhouses and barn conversions, surrounded by beautiful rolling countryside and offering a number of country pubs. Nearby, the market town of Ashbourne with cobbled alleys, old market stalls, pubs, restaurants and antique shops is well worth a visit and Carsington Water is an ideal place to go for outdoor pursuits.