- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Holmdale Cottage is a fantastic, end-terrace, Grade II listed overdwelling cottage in Netherton near Huddersfield.
Set solely over the ground floor, the cottage offers a double room and a single room with a pull-out stacker bed, which can be kept as a single, made into a king-size double, or a twin, upon request.
There is also a family bathroom and an open plan living area with a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with fabulous views of the Colne Valley.
Outside, there is a patio split over two levels with furniture, a summer house, and roadside parking.
Holmdale Cottage is the perfect base for small groups and couples exploring this wonderful area at any time of year.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms. 1 Double Bed and 2 single beds (trundle so one can be kept underneath the other) Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, Smart TV with Freeview, Blu-ray, Amazon smart speaker, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in the rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in the rent
- High chair available
- Roadside parking
- Two enclosed patios with furniture, one on raised level decking accessed via approx 5 steps
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk uphill
- Note: There is a slope up to the front door so not suitable for those with limited mobility
- Please note: property can sleep 3 people with an infant or 4 people but no infant, as there is no room for a cot in either bedroom if there are people in each bed
- Please note: This property has a Good Housekeeping Bond of £100
Please note: property can sleep 3 people with an infant or 4 people but no infant, as there is no room for a cot in either bedroom if there are people in each bed.
Please note: This property has a Good Housekeeping Bond of £100
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Huddersfield 2.5 miles; Almondbury 3.5 miles; Holmfirth 4.7 miles; Denby Dale 9.5 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Netherton is a delightful little village surrounded by the stunning countryside that Yorkshire is so well-known for, with a pub, a couple of village shops, and some lovely buildings. From Netherton, outstanding footpaths are available to let you really get to know this wonderful area, or why not hop on your bike and have a go at following in the cycle trails of Le Tour de France? Within easy reach of the Peak District and the southern dales, Netherton is well-situated to offer beautiful countryside, great walking opportunities, and a variety of activities suitable for all tastes.