- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Glen's Cottage is a converted barn in Longnor, in the Peak District National Park.
The cottage has a king-size double and a family room with one double and one single, as well as a family bathroom, it can sleep four people.
It also comes with a kitchen diner and a sitting room.
Outside is off road parking for two cars.
Glen's Cottage is a stylish cottage in a beautiful location, with walks and cycle routes all around and wonderful attractions nearby, including Chatsworth House, Buxton and Bakewell.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king size double, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and electric hob, wood burning stove (starter fuel pack inc in rent), microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Patio with furniture
- Sorry no smoking
- One well behaved dog accepted
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: No children under 12 years old
- Note: Property is on a working farm
- Note: Very limited mobile phone reception
- Note: Low head height at entrance to property and on the landing.
Note: No children under 12 years of age.
Only one dog accepted.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Buxton 6 miles; Bakewell 9 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Situated in Staffordshire, Longnor is a market village boasting several shops, a Post Office, tea shop, great craft centre and a beautiful church, the village is well served by its own local amenities, however, only slightly further a field are Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, the Spa town of Buxton, the attractive market town of Bakewell and Alton Towers theme park, making this wonderful, centrally located spot an ideal starting point when setting out to explore the region.