- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
1 Cabin Knoll is a wonderful cottage, located in the hamlet of Calwich, overlooking some of the prettiest countryside in the Derbyshire/Staffordshire borders of the Peak District and can sleep four people.
The cottage has a double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a double bedroom with a roll-top bath and separate basin and WC, a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room (seats 3) with a woodburning stove.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and an enclosed, rear gravelled patio and lawned area with furniture.
1 Cabin Knoll is a wonderful holiday base.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double with roll-top bath. Separate basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room (seats 3) with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Sky, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed, rear gravelled patio and lawned area with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1.5 miles.
Please Note: Due to Covid bedding and towels are NOT provided.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ashbourne 3 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Calwich is a small hamlet which is located at the southern end of the Peak District National Park. The hamlet is amidst wonderful scenery and there are fantastic cycling and walking opportunities.