- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Thorncliffe House is a high-quality cottage in the Derbyshire town of Darley Dale.
It provides four bedrooms comprising of a king-size with an en-suite, two further king-size rooms and a twin zip/link room, there is also a family bathroom and a cloakroom, the property can sleep eight people.
The interior also provides a kitchen/diner, a utility and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
To the outside there is ample roadside parking in front of the property and a rear enclosed garden with a patio and a raised lawn.
Thorncliffe House is a stunning property in a fine Peak District location.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size with en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC, 2 x doubles, 1 x twin zip/link (can be super king-size on request). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen/diner. Utility. Sitting room with woodburning stove. Study.
- Gas central heating, woodburning stove
- Twin electric ovens, gas hob, microwave, slow cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- 2 x travel cots and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars, ample roadside parking
- Lockable storage
- Rear patio with furniture and raised lawn
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Raised lawn has 4ft drop to patio area, children to be supervised when outside
- Note: No hen, stag or similar
Note: No hen, stag or similar
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Matlock 2 miles; Bakewell 5 miles; Ashbourne 15 miles
The ultimate in “year-round” appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
A town situated outside of the Peak District National Park, Darley Dale won the 2003 'Britain in Bloom'. Surrounded by nature, the town is also rich in history and culture with the Arts Festival and the Festival of Transport. The Darwin Forest Country Park is nearby for walking or a picnic. Head into the Peak District National Park for scenery and market towns, Bakewell is five miles away with its selection of amenities. Matlock is worth a visit with Matlock Bath offering Gulliver's Kingdom.