- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
This is a wonderful Grade II listed semi detached farmhouse and is situated in the lovely village of Parwich.
It is full of charm and character and has many of its original features such as the mullioned windows and shutters and the old beams.
The well-equipped kitchen is bright and airy and incorporates the dining area.
There is a cosy snug with an open fire and the larger sitting room has a wood burner in the original fireplace, both welcoming and comfortable rooms.
The four bedrooms are light, elegant and well furnished.
There is a well-appointed bathroom and the property has a lovely outside space.
This is a lovely tranquil property in which to sample the delights of the Peak District.
Four bedrooms: 1 x double with four poster bed, 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin & WC, 1 x single, 1 x family room with 3 single beds & 1 pull-out stacker bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Ground floor basin & WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Utility room. Sitting room with woodburning stove. Snug with open fire.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove & open fire
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD, WiFi, small library of books, videos & DVDs
- Fuel, power & starter pack for stove & open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Games area in attached garage with snooker table/table football
- Cot, highchair & stairgate
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lockable bike/boot store
- Large, enclosed lawned garden with patio, garden furniture, Wendy House & BBQ
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 3 mins walk
- One well-behaved dog welcome please call if extra pets required
- Please Note - Due to the Government legislation regarding the Rule of 6, the prices on this property have been adjusted in order to accommodate a smaller party of 6 people therefore, you will only have access to the king-size double with en-suite, double with four poster bed and two of the beds in the family room.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ashbourne 7 miles; Bakewell 13 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The lovely old village of Parwich is surrounded by beautiful countryside and dates back to the Saxon times, although there is evidence of a Roman farm at Roystone Grange nearby. Parwich has a village green, public house and a church as well as a post office with a general store. Cyclists and walkers will be well occupied with the lovely walks and paths in the area, one of them being the Manifold Trail which follows the Leek to Manifold light railway. There are many pretty villages within easy reach. Ilam, Alstonefield and Brassington all have an interesting past waiting to be discovered. With so much to offer in the way of sightseeing and outdoor activities, this peaceful area makes a great holiday base for all ages.