- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Horse Mill Lodge is a first floor apartment in Taddington.
The property has a double bedroom with en-suite shower room, and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is off road parking for one car, and a patio area with bench.
Horse Mill Lodge is well placed for walking and cycling, for visiting the towns of Buxton or Bakewell, or for enjoying the rest of the Peak District's attractions.
All first floor. One king-size double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, digital radio, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Storage for bikes by arrangement
- Patio with benches, fire pit and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 6 miles, pub 10 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Buxton 6 miles; Bakewell 6 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Taddington is a tiny Derbyshire village within the National Park, with a pub, and within easy reach of amenities in Buxton and Bakewell, and attractions such as Chatsworth or walking and cycling.