- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Matlock Green is a detached ground floor cottage in the Peak District town of Matlock.
The cottage has one double bedroom and one twin room as well as a family bathroom, making it suitable for four people.
The cottage also contains a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with a conservatory.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for three cars and a garden with a patio and outdoor furniture.
Perfect for discovering the Peak District, yet within easy reach of the town centre, Matlock Green is a lovely family holiday cottage.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with gas coal-effect fire. Conservatory.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, WiFi, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed patio and lawn with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk.
About the location
Matlock Bath 1 mile; Bakewell 8 miles.
The ultimate in Â“year-roundÂ” appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The Peak District town of Matlock was developed in the late 17th century. Matlock offers a range of shops, pubs and restaurants as well as a host of attractions. To the north are the market town of Bakewell and Chatsworth House and Park.