- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Hollins Wood Bothy is a wonderful cottage located in a rural setting one mile from the village of Wortley, near Sheffield in South Yorkshire.
With one double bedrooms with an en-suite shower room, this cottage can sleep two people.
The rest of the cottage is made up of an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and a large lawned garden with patio and furniture.
Hollins Wood Bothy is a beautiful romantic retreat, ideal for couples looking to explore the nearby Peak District National Park.
One king-size double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Electric central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned garden to front, rear and side with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pub 1 mile
- Note: Property accessed through a field via a well-maintained track
- Note: No infants or children.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Sheffield 6 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Wortley is a lovely village, set on the north-eastern edge of the Peak District National Park, near Sheffield. Wortley offers a choice of quaint shops, cafes and restaurants and a charming traditional village pub. The area also has many footpaths and bridleways for visitors to the area to discover, not to mention a golf course and a horse riding centre. Wortley is a wonderful holiday base.