- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Smalldale is a stone built, end terrace cottage, on the outskirts of Bradwell in the Peak District National Park.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one double and one twin bedroom, along with a ground floor family bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with open fire.
To the outside of this cottage, there is a garden with patio, furniture and BBQ and off road parking for one car with additional free parking in a car park 30 yards away.
Located in an area renowned for stunning countryside, Smalldale is a perfect holiday cottage for exploring the area.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin with views to Bradwell Edge. Ground floor bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open fire. Entrance hall and lobby.
- Gas central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, radio/cassette/CD, library of DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot available
- Parking in front of cottage for 1 car with free car parking within 30 yards
- Pretty rear garden with patio, garden furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 5 mins, pub 2 mins walk. Note: The property have steep steps inside, when you go to first floor to the bedrooms.
The property have steep steps inside, when you go to first floor to the bedrooms.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Castleton 3 miles; Tideswell 4 miles; Buxton 11 miles; Bakewell 12 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Set amidst towering cliffs and located between the Hope Valley and Bradwell Dale, the village of Bradwell is a pretty little settlement situated within the Peak National Park. Bagshawe Cavern - reached by 130 steep steps â€“ is located on the edge of the village and is a reminder of the town's mining history. Nearby are the famous Peak, Blue John, Treak Cliff and Speedwell Caverns, whilst the David Mellor Design Museum can be found in the nearby village of Hathersage. The picturesque town of Castleton is just three miles away and is overlooked by the crumbling Mam Tor, or 'Shivering Mountain', with the dramatic Winnats Pass. Bradwell itself boasts shops, pubs and places to eat as well as close proximity with the other activities of this area.