- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
32A is a single storey apartment situated in the town of Buxton in Derbyshire.
It comes with one super king-size bedroom and a shower room, the cottage sleeps up to two people.
The interior also offers an open-plan living area with a kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with a sofa bed.
To the outside there is off road parking for one car and a shared garden.
32A is a contemporary apartment in the centre of a fabulous Derbyshire town.
All lower ground floor. One bedroom: 1 x super king-size double. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Shared lawn and courtyard with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 minute walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Tideswell 7 miles; Bakewell 12 miles; Matlock 21 miles.
The ultimate in “year-round” appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Buxton is a spa town in the Peak District National Park. It offers some fine examples of architecture and a variety of great amenities. Nearby you can explore the wonders of the National Park. You can also reach the towns of Bakewell and Matlock, both promising a memorable day out.