- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This beautiful detached cottage is a special property, and offers a peaceful retreat in this stunning area.
The accommodation is all on the ground floor, and is decorated and furnished to a high standard with oak floors throughout.
The sitting room has a gas flame effect wood burner making the room cosy and inviting, perfect for unwinding after taking in the beautiful scenery.
There is a second comfortable sitting room and a bright conservatory to take advantage of the sun whatever the time of year.
The kitchen is light and well equipped and has a lovely dining area.
The three bedrooms are elegant and stylish and the bathroom is well appointed.
A lovely property from which to explore this fabulous area.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x room with day bed and doors to hot tub area. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with woodburner-effect gas stove. Conservatory.
- Gas central heating with gas stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front garden with pond, furniture and BBQ
- Private courtyard with hot tub
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub and hotel 5 mins walk
- Note: Uncovered garden pond and hot tub, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: Hot tub not available on arrival day
- Note: The room with a day bed is set away from the others and can be used as a second sitting room if the total occupancy is below 5
- Note: Arrival time is after 4.15pm.
Note: Arrival time is after 4.15pm.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ashbourne 4 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Where the River Dove and the River Manifold meet is where the charming village of Thorpe can be found. The village is under the auspicious gaze of Thorpe Cloud, a 1000-foot limestone hill at the entrance to Dovedale. The arrival of the railway heralded the tourist boom and today, Dovedale continues to be a popular spot for many visitors. Thorpe has two country house hotels and a public house. For a wider range of amenities, the busy market town of Ashbourne is only four miles away. The town still has many beautiful Georgian buildings and charming cobbled alleyways, wending through the town and just waiting to be explored. There are many activities in the area and Thorpe makes a fabulous base to discover this lovely region.