- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Mamor Cottage is a welcoming cottage on a non-working farm in the tiny hamlet of Foxt near Leek, with wonderful views over the Staffordshire countryside.
The cottage has a double bedroom and a bathroom upstairs, with an open plan living area with kitchen dining area and sitting area downstairs.
Outside is off road parking for one car, and a large lawned garden with furniture.
Mamor Cottage is within easy reach of attractions such as Chatsworth House and Alton Towers, and offers easy access to great walking and cycling, making it a tempting year-round destination.
One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric woodburner-effect fire. Balcony.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine in shared external laundry at £3 per wash, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Lawned front garden with patio and furniture
- Shared dog exercise field
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Although balcony is completely enclosed, ensure children are supervised
- Note: Dog must be kept on a lead outside the property
- Note: there is a £25 pet charge applied per pet per week.
About the location
Leek 9 miles; Ashbourne 11 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Foxt is a scattered hamlet that is situated in the beautiful Staffordshire moorlands, set in the Churnet Valley and on the edge of the Peak District National Park. Foxt benefits from an excellent village pub which serves good food and a variety of real ales. This hamlet is a wonderful base for those wanting to discover the picturesque area of the Peak District.