- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Rosskeen is an end-terraced cottage in the village of Tideswell.
The cottage has a king-size double on the second floor, a double and a twin on the first floor along the the bathroom, and downstairs, a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with open fire.
There is roadside parking, a tiered patio and a side deck with furniture.
Rosskeen is moments away from Tideswell's amenities, and with the Peak District National Park surrounding you, makes an ideal year-round base.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x second floor king-size double with TV and sloped ceiling, 1 x double with TV, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and woodburner-effect gas fire. Sitting room with open fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fire and open fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVDs, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking on first come, first served basis
- Additional parking in market place opposite cottage
- Rear tiered patio (10 wooden steps to upper level), side decked area with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 5 mins walk
- Note: Due to tiered patio, children should be supervised
- Please note: this property does not accept parties of workers.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Buxton 9 miles; Bakewell 9 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Situated in the heart of the Peak District National Park is the attractive village of Tideswell. Best known for its fine church dedicated to St John the Baptist sometimes referred to as 'The Cathedral of the Peaks', the village also boasts a tradition of well dressing and various carnival wakes. The surrounding area offers walkers and cyclists a variety of routes, with rugged peaks to the north and gentle hills and dales to the south. The popular Millers Dale is located just outside the village. Mam Tor and Castleton are just a short drive away whilst the popular spa town of Buxton is also within easy reach. Tideswell itself is home to many country inns and excellent restaurants, a chemist, butchers, bakers and much more.