- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Hayloft is a semi-detached cottage, a conversion of an old hayloft, 1.7 miles from the the village of Combs and 8 miles from Buxton.
This cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of one king-size double with en-suite bathroom and a twin room with en-suite shower room.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area, a sitting area with woodburning stove and also a boot store room.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and an enclosed, lawned area with patio and furniture 50 yards from the cottage.
The Hayloft is a lovely holiday home, in an ideal base for exploring the whole of the Peak District.
All first floor. Two bedrooms with TV: 1 x king-size double with en-suite bath, separate shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Boot store room.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Range cooker with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, Wi-Fi, Blu-ray
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned area with patio and furniture 50 yards from cottage
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 2 miles, pub 1.7 miles
- Note: This cottage has a spring water system
- Note: This cottage is accessed via 9 external stone steps
- Note: Due to a steep drop in the garden, children and dogs should be supervised at all times.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Chapel en le Frith 2 miles; Buxton 8 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The village of Combs, on the edge of the Peak District National Park offers an ideal base for walking, cycling, or fishing on the beautiful reservoir nearby. Combs has a pub, plus two miles away is the village of Chapel-en-le-Frith with its cobbled market place. Within driving distance is the spa town of Buxton, the Blue John show caves at Castleton and Chatsworth House.