- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Barn at Hill House is a superb semi-detached barn conversion with its own entrance and is attached to the owners' home.
It has four bedrooms - two doubles with en-suites, and two twins (zip/link 2' 6" beds, can be king-size doubles on request).
There is also a family bathroom, a utility and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with gas fire.
Outside is off road parking for six cars, an enclosed patio, furniture, chimenea and a barbecue, along with access to an enclosed field for exercising dogs.
The Barn at Hill House makes a great base for enjoying the region, whether it's tackling the walking and cycling trails, exploring market towns or pretty villages, or braving the rides at Alton Towers!
All ground floor. Four bedrooms: 2 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x 2' 6" twin (zip/link, can be king-size double on request). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with gas fire. Utility.
- Air Source Heat Pump central heating with underfloor heating in bathrooms and gas fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Enclosed patio with furniture, chimenea and BBQ leading to steps onto an enclosed field
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5 miles, pub 2 miles
- Note: Mobile signal can be very limited in Elkstones
- Note: All bedrooms have blinds
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Hartington 6.1 miles; Longnor 7.1 miles; Leek 6 miles; Buxton 11.4 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The market town of Leek is situated on the western side of The Peak District National Park and is surrounded by lovely Moorland countryside. The town has a charming cobbled market place and there are many examples of fine Victorian architecture - a reminder of the town's prosperity when it was renowned as a silk manufacturing centre. Today Leek offers a wide selection of shops including vast antique emporiums, bookshops and galleries and there is good selection of restaurants and real ale pubs. Alton Towers is less than 15 minutes drive away.