- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Mount Pleasant is a cosy end-terrace cottage located on the edge of the village of Cromford in the Peak District.
With one second floor twin with sloping ceiling, accessed by steep, open tread, wooden stairs, and one first floor double, this cottage can sleep four people.
The cottage also includes a family bathroom and a ground floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric stove.
Outside is a rear courtyard with furniture, a washing machine and a front bench with views across the village to the surrounding hills.
Mount Pleasant offers couples and small families a cosy, homely place from which to discover the nearbyPeak District National Park.
Note: This cottage is in an elevated position, so a steep climb to access it is required, and 7 stone steps lead to the entrance.
Note: The twin bedroom has sloping ceilings with restricted headroom and is accessed by steep, open tread wooden stairs.
Over three floors. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x second floor twin. Bathroom with freestanding bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric stove.
- Gas central heating with electric stove
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking on first come, first served basis
- Free, unrestricted parking in the village square, 1 min walk
- Enclosed, rear courtyard with furniture and front bench
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 5 mins walk
- Note: This cottage is in an elevated position, a steep climb is required to access it with 7 stone steps to the entrance
- Note: The twin room has sloping ceilings with restricted headroom and is accessed by steep, open tread wooden stairs.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Matlock Bath 1 mile; Matlock 3 miles; Bakewell 10 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Set in the beautiful wooded gorge of the River Derwent and surrounded by wooded hills and cliffs, the village of Cromford lies just 1 mile from the vibrant spa town of Matlock Bath, 3 miles from Matlock.