- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Post Office Cottage is a charming end-terrace cottage located in the heart of Cromford, in the Peak District.
Set over three floors, with one first floor twin bedroom with additional pull-out stacker bed, plus a second floor super king-size double, this cottage can sleep five people.
The cottage also includes a shower room and a kitchen with dining area.
Outside this Cromford cottage is a raised, enclosed garden area, which is accessed by a steep walk, from where views across the village rooftops to the surrounding hills beyond can be enjoyed.
Over three floors. Two bedrooms: 1 x second floor super king-size double with TV and pull-out single, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with gas fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, Bluetooth speaker, record player, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot
- Roadside parking
- External bike storage
- Lawned garden with patio
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2 mins walk
- Note: The garden is accessed via a steep side entrance, approx
- 20 yards from the cottage.
Please be aware that the gas stove in the living room is not in operation for summer 2019 but the central heating if needed, is very effective should it be required.
About the location
Matlock Bath 1 mile; Matlock 3 miles; Bakewell 10 miles.
The ultimate in “year-round” appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Set in the beautiful wooded gorge of the River Derwent and surrounded by wooded hills and cliffs, the village of Cromford lies just 1 mile from the vibrant spa town of Matlock Bath, and 3 miles from Matlock.