- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
302 Over Lane is a three storey house on the outskirts of Belper.
With three bedrooms, a king-size double, adult bunks and a second floor double, it sleeps six comfortably.
There is also a large family bathroom, and an open plan living area downstairs with kitchen, dining area with woodburner and a sitting area with open fire.
Outside there is a garden with patio, furniture, hot tub and bar, as well as off road parking for three cars.
302 Over Lane is a great family holiday cottage.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x second floor double, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, separate shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area with woodburner and sitting area with open fire. Hot tub.
- Gas central heating with open fire in sitting area and woodburner in dining area
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, BT WiFi, DVD, radio/stereo/CD, selection of books, games and CDs
- Fuel, power and starter packs for open fire and woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own hot tub towels
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Patio, lawn with garden furniture and decked area with hot tub and bar
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 1 mile
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Matlock 11 miles; Ashbourne 11 miles, Nottingham 16 miles, Derby 8 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Belper is a town dating back to the 13th century. Now a spirited and bustling town, attractions include the North Mill, Long Row and the River Gardens. Just 10 miles away is the popular Peak District town of Matlock which offers a range of shops, pubs and restaurants as well as a whole host of other exciting attractions.