- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Brookley Barn is a semi-detached ground floor cottage in the small Derbyshire hamlet of Windley, near to Belper.
The cottage sleeps four people and has two bedrooms, a family bathroom and an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for two cars and a gravelled patio with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
Set in the Peak District National Park, Brookley Barn is a superb holiday home for anyone wishing to discover this stunning part of the country.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with TV, 1 x twin (zip/link can be super king-size double on request). Bathroom with freestanding bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen with breakfast bar, dining area (table can be converted into full-size pool table) and sitting area.
- Oil central heating with electric fire fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs (one with Sky, one with Freeview), DVD, CD/iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power inc. in rent, additional fuel for fire can be purchased from the owner
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Gravelled patio area to the front with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2.5 miles, pub 1 mile. Note: This property is on a working farm.
Note: This property is on a working farm.
Access is via several steps at the front of the property may not be suitable for people with mobility issues
About the location
Belper 6 miles; Ashbourne 8 miles; Matlock 11 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Windley is a hamlet in Derbyshire in the Peak District National Park. The nearby village of Turnditch offers two pubs whilst nearby Belper has a range of shops, pubs and restaurants.