- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Manor House is a marvellous ground floor, detached cottage on the outskirts of Chesterfield in Derbyshire.
Boasting five bedrooms, including three en-suite double rooms, a double and a twin room and two further bathrooms, the property can sleep up to ten people.
The cottage offers a large, well-equipped kitchen with a dining area and a separate dining room.
Stay active in the gym or relax in the sitting room, offering a cosy woodburning stove and French doors leading outside.
There you will find a lawned garden with a patio area, furniture and a childrens play area and off road parking for five cars.
Manor House is a stupendous choice for friends and families exploring the peak District.
All ground floor. Five bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite bath, separate shower, basin and WC, 2 x double (one with en-suite wet room with shower, basin and WC), 2 x twin (one with en-suite wet room with shower, basin and WC). Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, shower, basin and WC. Wet room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Dining Room. Sitting room with woodburning stove. Study. Gym with weights, treadmill and multi-gym.
- Electric underfloor heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in the rent
- Additional fuel for stove available to purchase locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in the rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 5 cars
- Enclosed lawned gardens to front and rear with furniture, patio, BBQ and children's play area
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Property has electric gates and CCTV
- Note: This cottage has level access and wide doorways, may be suitable for wheelchair users, please contact the owner for additional information.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Matlock 10 miles; Bakewell 13 miles.
The ultimate in “year-round” appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The historic market town of Chesterfield acts as the gateway to the Peak District, and has much to offer visitors. The town is famous for its 14th Century church with "Crooked Spire", twisting curiously from its true centre, while the frequent bustling market days are ideal for exploring the many different specialist shops and stalls which line the old Market Hall and charming Shambles beyond. The town also boasts Queens Park, with its boating lake, walks and summer bandstand, as well as a museum and theatre. An interesting base for a break exploring the Peak District.