- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Daisy Cottage is a terraced cottage in the heart of the village of Winster just six miles from Matlock.
The cottage sleeps seven people and has a double bedroom, a room with adult bunks, a single and a double sofa bed as well as a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with the sofa bed and a woodburning stove.
Outside is off road parking and an enclosed courtyard with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
With fabulous walking all around, Daisy Cottage is a lovely family holiday home in the Peak District National Park.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x adult bunks, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, 38" Sony flat screen TV with built in freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Baby pack with travel cot, baby feeding chair, stairgate and more inc. in rent, on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Courtyard with furniture set, BBQ and chiminea
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Bakewell 6 miles; Matlock 4.5 miles.
The ultimate in "year-round" appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
Winster is an attractive village situated within the Peak District National Park. Winster has a shop, post office, and two pubs. Within easy reach of Winster are Chatsworth House, Bakewell, Ashbourne and Alton Towers.