- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Winster Hall is a wonderful old Hall set over three floors.
With seven bedrooms, including two with four poster beds, it sleeps sixteen people comfortably.
There is also a second floor shower room, a ground floor shower room and cloakroom, a kitchen with adjoining conservatory, dining room with sitting area with open fire, library and a first floor sitting room.
Outside, there is a courtyard garden and lawned garden, as well as a summerhouse, and off road parking for five cars.
Winster Hall is a wonderful home and a great base for touring the area.
Over three floors. Seven bedrooms: 1 x ground floor super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with gas fire, 1 x first floor four poster king-size double with en-suite bath, basin and WC, 1 x first floor king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x second floor super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with additional pull-out stacker bed and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x second floor four poster king-size double with Jack-and-Jill access to shower room, 1 x second floor single with additional pull-out stacker bed, 1 x second floor family room with 3 singles, Second floor shower room with walk-in shower, twin basins and WC. Ground floor shower/drying room with shower, basin, WC and washing machine. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen leading to conservatory. Dining room (seats 16) with small sitting area with open fire. First floor sitting room (seats 16) with gas fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fires and open fire
- Gas AGA, double oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games, toys and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 5 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Enclosed, lawned courtyard garden with patios, furniture and BBQ area with two BBQs available
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk
- Note: Additional services such as a private chef, welcome pack, daily housekeeping and outdoor activities are available via separate agreement with the owner.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bakewell 6 miles; Matlock 4.5 miles.
The ultimate in “year-round” appeal, the Peak District offers countryside, picturesque villages and magnificent scenery. It touches upon six counties and encloses 555 square miles of open moorland, flowing rivers, and wooded dales.
The conservation village of Winster is situated within the Peak District National Park and is an extremely pretty place with a charming 17th century market house at its centre and other imposing 18th century houses, nearly all three storeys, on its three main streets - Main Street, East Bank and West Bank.