- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Riechip is a 19th century shooting lodge in rural Perthshire, just six miles from Dunkeld.
The property sleeps sixteen people and has eight bedrooms, a family bathroom and two shower rooms.
The property also has a fitted kitchen, a dining room, a sitting room and lockable gun cupboards.
Outside the property is off road parking for ten cars and a lawned garden and access to the estate grounds including a fishing loch.
An historic building, Riechip is a superb holiday home in a spectacular location.
Eight bedrooms: 2 x double, 6 x twin. Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. 2 x shower room with shower. Basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Utility/food store. Dining room. Sitting room with open fire. Drying room. Lockable gun cupboards.
- Economy 7 electric heating, freestanding heaters in every room with open fire in sitting room
- Gas oven and hob, 2 x fridges, 2 x freezers, ice making machine, washing machine, 2 x tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books and games
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 10 cars
- Lawned garden to rear with garden furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome (July to Jan only)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 miles
- Note: No dogs permitted February, March, April, May or June due to lambing
- Note: Strictly no cats
- Note: Shooting/stalking available on estate at additional charge by prior arrangement with owner
- Note: Due to the location, a suitable vehicle will be required in icy/snowy conditions.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Blairgowrie 12 miles; Pitlochry 13 miles; Perth 14 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Dunkeld dates from the 9th century and boasts a wealth of history from the Dark and Middle Ages as well as a range of shops and bars.