- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Courtyard Cottage is a well presented semi-detached cottage, adjoining the owner's home, located in its own grounds on the edge of Letham village near Forfar in Angus, Scotland.
The cottage offers accommodation all over the ground floor, and offers three bedrooms comprising one double with en-suite, one twin with en-suite and one room with adult bunks.
The cottage sleeps six people in total.
There is also a shower room with shower, basin and WC.
The living accommodation features a fitted kitchen with dining area, and a sitting room with electric fire.
Outside, there is a shared lawned garden to the front of the cottage and a courtyard to the rear.
Off road parking is available for three cars.
Courtyard Cottage makes a lovely base for a family or group of friends looking to discover the Angus region of Scotland.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite (bath with shower over, basin and WC), 1 x twin with en-suite (shower, basin and WC), 1 x adult bunk (double on bottom, single on top). Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast/dining area. Sitting room with electric fire. Hall.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with DVD, WiFi
- Lockable storage cupboard available in sitting room if required
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for up to 3 cars
- Shared lawned garden to front of property and courtyard to rear
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note - If you have an electric car and wish to charge this at the property, it will cost £5 per car, per day and this must be paid when you check into the property
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £75.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Carnoustie 7 miles; Kirriemuir 14 miles; Perth 30 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The market town of Forfar is located in Angus on the east coast of Scotland, close to the Angus Glens. Within easy driving distance are Carnoustie with its golf course and the coastal town of Arbroath, while Dundee and Perth are a little further by car.