- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Rennyhill Farm Lodge is a charming, semi-detached, ground floor cottage set in the hamlet of Kilrenny, just one mile from Anstruther, on the beautiful East Neuk of Fife and can sleep three people in two bedrooms.
There is a double bedroom, a single bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen and a sitting room with dining area and an electric fire.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and a lawned garden to the side and rear with furniture.
Rennyhill Farm Lodge is a lovely holiday cottage, ideally located to discover this hidden gem of Scotland.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned garden to side and rear with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Mobile reception can be limited.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
St Andrews 10 miles; Cupar 16 miles; Edinburgh 50 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain’s best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The village of Anstruther played a major role in Scotland's fishing history, and today is a popular tourist base for enjoying the coastline's attractive walking routes, picturesque villages and good golfing at St Andrew's.