- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Cardean Mill is a lovely property, an old working mill, set just 1.5 miles from Meigle, near Blairgowrie, and can sleep eight people.
There are two double bedrooms (one with an en-suite facilities), a ground floor twin bedroom (with en-suite facilities) and a twin bedroom, as well as a family bathroom.
The rest of the cottage is made up of a kitchen, a utility room and a sitting room with a dining area.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars, an enclosed lawned garden surrounding the property with a gazebo and furniture, a barbecue and a children's play area.
Cardean Hill is a lovely cottage which can be enjoyed throughout the year.
Four bedrooms: 2 x double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x ground floor twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with roll-top freestanding bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine in boiler cupboard, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Ample off road parking
- Enclosed lawned surrounding the property with wishing well, furniture, BBQ and children's play area (please ensure children are supervised here)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, cafe, gift shop and pub 1 mile
- Notes: The property is beside a river and the mill wheel feature is unfenced, please ensure children are supervised. Check in time is 3.30pm and checkout time is 10am
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Perth 16 miles; Dundee 19 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain’s best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The red stone town of Blairgowrie is situated on the banks of the River Ericht, where it emerges from spectacular gorges in Strathmore. With good shops and great restaurants, it makes an excellent base for exploring Perthshire, the beautiful Angus Glens and is a gateway to the Highlands.