- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Brook Cottage is a terraced cottage in the hamlet of Newton of Falkland, near the town of Falkland in Fife, Scotland.
The cottage sleeps six people in three lower ground floor bedrooms - a king-size double, a double and a twin.
On the ground floor is a bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
The living accommodation is also on the ground floor, including a fitted kitchen with dining area, a sitting room with woodburning stove and doors to the conservatory, and a snug room.
Outside, off road parking is available for three cars and there is a rear decked area with furniture.
With lovely countryside to enjoy around your cottage, and with the coast and towns such as Perth and St. Andrews easily accessible by car, Brook Cottage makes a great base for a holiday in this lovely part of Scotland.
Three bedrooms: 1 x lower ground floor king-size double, 1 x lower ground floor double, 1 x lower ground floor twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove and doors to conservatory. Snug (seats 2).
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Starter pack for woodburning stove available start of Sept
- to end of March only, during other months fuel for stove can be purchased locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Rear enclosed decked area with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Licensed inn serving food 1 min walk
- Shops and a further selection of pubs and restaurants 10 mins walk
- Note: There are eleven steps from the ground floor level to the lower ground floor level.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Perth 18 miles; St. Andrews 19 miles; Dundee 21 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The small town of Falkland is a former royal burgh in Fife, Scotland, located at the bottom of the Lomond Hills. The town is home to the impressive Falkland Palace with its attractive gardens and original tennis court, now NT owned. Enjoy scenic walks in the Lomond Hills Regional Park, visit the Fife coast or try your hand at St. Andrews' golf course.