- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Wade House is a renovated, Grade II listed house near Aberfeldy, attached to a hotel.
Over three floors and with three bedrooms, two king-size doubles (both with en-suite shower rooms) and a twin, it sleeps six people comfortably.
There are also two shower rooms and an open plan living area at the property, with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside there is a private, enclosed, walled front patio garden and off road parking for two cars.
Wade House is a lovely property, with great views, and makes a wonderful base for exploring the area.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x second floor king-size double, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request) with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Second floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Sun room/porch (seats 3).
- Electric heating with underfloor heating on the ground and second floors and woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge
- Shared washing machine in external utility, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars, additional roadside parking nearby
- Secure, covered bike storage
- Private enclosed, front patio garden with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub/hotel 5 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Pitlochry 14 miles; Perth 31 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Aberfeldy is an attractive market town in Perthshire. The town has a selection of shops and eateries, along with a whisky distillery tour. Within easy reach are Castle Menzies, the Scottish Crannog Centre and beautiful Loch Tay.