- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Sunnyside is a traditional detached cottage in the small village of Lilliesleaf, near Ancrum in Scottish Borders countryside and can sleep three people.
This all ground floor cottage has a double bedroom, a single bedroom, a shower room and a kitchen, dining area and sitting room.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars, lockable bike storage and a lawned garden with furniture and a barbecue.
Sunnyside is the perfect base for discovering the Scottish Borders.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Central heating powered by air source heat pump with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Front courtyard with furniture
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 6 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Although this property is set all on the ground floor, there are three steps down to the utility room and twin bedroom and is therefore not suitable for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility.
About the location
Melrose 7 miles; Hawick 7 miles; Selkirk 7 miles; Jedburgh 11 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Lilliesleaf is a small village that sits in Roxburghshire in the Scottish Borders. There is an 11th century church in the village and Bronze Age settlements have been discovered alongside. Today, Lilliesleaf has a gallery cafe and two pubs and the towns of Ancrum and St Boswells are close by and provide the shops.