- Ground floor bedroom
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
35 Barony Street is a Georgian self catering apartment in the New Town area, just a ten minute walk from Princes Street in the city of Edinburgh.
This all ground floor self catering apartment sleeps six people and has three bedrooms, consisting of two doubles, one of which has a super king-size bed and one twin bedroom, as well as a family bathroom and shower room.
The cottage also has a fitted kitchen and sitting room with dining area.
To the outside of this cottage, there is free roadside parking outside the property between 5.30pm and 8.30am weekdays and weekends, with additional parking available in NCP car park, St James Centre (approx. £20 per day).
35 Barony Street is perfect for a city break in one of the most fascinating places in the UK.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over and basin. Small shower room. Separate toilet. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- Gas central heating with underfloor heating in bathroom
- Electric double oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Free roadside parking outside property between 5.30pm and 8.30am weekdays and all weekend
- Additional parking available in NCP car park, St James Centre (approx
- £20 per day)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Edinburgh Airport 8 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The city of Edinburgh, Scotland's capital has a mix of old and new. The Old Town has wonderful attractions including a castle, The Royal Mile, and Hollyrood Palace. The New Town boasts Georgian buildings, and many shops and restaurants. Close to this charming city is beautiful countryside, beaches, hills and golf courses. Edinburgh has something for everyone at any time of year.