- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Granary is a semi-detached ground floor cottage on a working farm near to Craven Arms in Shropshire.
The cottage sleeps two adults and two children in one double bedroom plus a sofa bed as well as a family bathroom, a fitted kitchen and a sitting room.
Outside is a lawned garden with outdoor furniture and off road parking for two cars.
Set in beautiful countryside, The Granary is a lovely cottage for anyone who wishes to discover Shropshire and beyond.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with sofa bed.
- Electric storage heaters with additional electric heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Enclosed lawned garden with swing seat and BBQ
- Private woodland walk over hill overlooking Ludlow
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pub 3 miles
- Note: This property is suitable for a maximum of 2 adults, with 2 children on the sofa bed
- Note: Although the property is all ground floor, there are 6 steps up to the cottage front door.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Church Stretton 7 miles; Ludlow 8 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was Â“the quietest place under the sunÂ” and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
The town of Craven Arms is located between the medieval town of Ludlow and Church Stretton. The historic towns of Bishops Castle, Ludlow and Shrewsbury are a short drive away, and offer magnificent castles, riverside walks, shops, pubs, restaurants, theatres and a variety of festivals.